1 Pound Chicken Tenderloins, about 7, Fresh/Thawed
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Old Bay Seasoning
Chicken Seasoning of Choice
- Extend the legs on the Crisper Pan.
- Place the chicken in the Crisper Pan. Arranged to avoid any pieces touching.
- Cover the chicken with a light coating of oil.
- Season the chicken with your seasonings to taste.
- Place the Crisper Pan in the Breville Combi Wave.
- Press the Food Menu button.
- Select the Cook option and press Start. Then select Chicken and press Start.
- Select the weight of the chicken and press Start, to begin the cook.
(1 pound of pound chicken will cook for 32 minutes at 450° F., using a combination of Oven and Grill features.)
- Flip the chicken half way through the cooking time. The Breville Combi Wave will chime when it’s time to flip the food over.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F., after the full cooking time ends.
- If needed, use the A Bit More button to cook longer, until fully cooked.