Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Pre-heat the Pizza Stone using the Pizza setting and 450° F. temperature for 20 minutes.
- Mix the sauce ingredients together.
- Place the sauce over the inside of the tortilla.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
- Sprinkle the chopped chicken over the cheese. You can also include other ingredients of your choosing.
- Fold the quesadilla over.
- Place the chicken quesadilla onto the pizza stone.
- Allow it to cook for about 90 seconds on one side.
- Flip it over. And cook on the opposite side for about 2 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!