1 cup (about 1/2 pound) of cooked chopped chicken (or turkey). This can be leftovers still cool from the refrigerator.
Pillsbury pie crust 2 pack
1/2 cup of milk
1 can of mixed vegetables, drained
1 can of diced potatoes, drained
1 can of Cream of Chicken soup
- Put all ingredients (except pie crusts) into a saucepan. Warm the ingredients on the stove until first boil.
- Place 1 pie crust into a round casserole dish.
- Set the NuWave Brio 14Q to 350° F., 30 minutes cooking time.
- Press the Preheat button.
- Press the Start/Pause button to begin preheating.
- Pour all ingredients from the saucepan into the pie crust in the casserole dish.
- Place the 2nd pie crust on top of the casserole dish.
- Cut a few slits into of top pie crust for venting.
- After preheating is complete, place the chicken pot pie onto the bottom drip pan in the NuWave Primo 14 Quart Air Fryer Oven.
- Close the door and the cook will start automatically.
- Allow the cook to complete. Until the crust is golden brown.
- Allow at least 5 minutes to cool.