9 Pieces of oven ready lasagna.
1 pound of chopped chicken (precooked)
3 cups of pasta sauce of choice
4 cups of the shredded cheese(s) of your choice.
- Add the chicken and pasta sauce to a pot and simmer.
- Using a 11 x 7 x 1.5 inch glass baking pan, add a thin layer of the meat sauce to the bottom of the pan.
- Then add a layer of 3 lasagna strips over that layer of meat sauce.
- Then add another thin layer of meat sauce.
- Then add a thin layer of cheese.
- Then add another layer of 3 lasagna strips
- Then a thin layer of meat sauce.
- Then a thin layer of cheese again.
- Then a final layer of lasagna.
- Then a final layer of meat sauce.
- Then a final layer of cheese. The most cheese should be on top.
- Turn the selection dial to BAKE.
- Place the Pizza Rack in the position for Bake in the Power Air Fryer Oven 360, the 2nd up from the lowest rack position.
- Turn the Temperature Dial to 350° F.
- Turn the Time Dial to 25 minutes.
- Press the START button.
- The Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 XL will begin to pre-heat.
- Once pre-heating is complete, press the Start/Pause Button. Then turn the Time Dial back to a full 25 minutes you originally selected.
- Place the Baking Pan on the Pizza Rack.
- Close the Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 XL and press the Start/Pause Button. This will start the cook.
- Cover with foil if the top starts to brown during the cook.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.