3 chicken breast halves
Lemon pepper seasoning
Smoked sea salt
- Cut two of the chicken breast halves lengthwise, then widthwise to have 8 pieces per chicken breast half.
- For the 3rd, cut it lengthwise and only cut one half of that to have 4 pieces. The larger part will be used to track temperature.
- Place the chicken pieces on skewers, all except the large piece to be used for tracking temperature.
- Place the meat probe into the large piece.
- Set the cooker to Grill, and use the Chicken preset.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- While preheating, season the chicken.
- Once preheating is finished, place the chicken kabobs onto the grill plate.
- Close the lid to begin cooking.
- After about 3 minutes the flip indicator may alert you to flip the chicken. Flip when needed.
- Allow the cooking time to complete. This may take another 5 minutes.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.
- Allow the meat 5 minutes to rest outside of the grill.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.