3 chicken breast halves
Lemon pepper seasoning
Smoked sea salt
- Cut two of the chicken breast halves lengthwise, then widthwise to have 8 pieces per chicken breast half.
- For the 3rd, cut it lengthwise and only cut one half of that to have 4 pieces. The larger part will be used to track temperature.
- Place the chicken pieces on skewers, all except the large piece to be used for tracking temperature.
- Place the meat probe into the large piece.
- Set the cooker to Grill, and use the Chicken preset.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- While preheating, season the chicken.
- Once preheating is finished, place the chicken kabobs onto the grill plate.
- Close the lid to begin cooking.
- After about 3 minutes the flip indicator may alert you to flip the chicken. Flip when needed.
- Allow the cooking time to complete. This may take another 5 minutes.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.
- Allow the meat 5 minutes to rest outside of the grill.