2 Large Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
4 Large Eggs
1/2 Cup Water
3 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 Ounce Smoked Sea Salt
1 Tbs. Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
1 Tbs. Garlic Powder
A Little Sliced Ham
2 Slices of Cheese
- Mix wet ingredients for an egg wash.
- Mix the dry ingredients for breading.
- Cut a slit in the side of each chicken breast with a small sharp knife.
- Wrap some ham with each slice of cheese, and stuff each chicken breast with a piece of cheese wrapped ham.
- Coat the chicken in egg wash and then breading.
- Spray cooking spray all over all sides of the breaded chicken.
(Optional: You can use toothpicks to close the part of the chicken that was cut open.)
- Place the chicken in the air fryer basket.
- Place a rack on the lowest rack holder, with the baking pan on it to catch drippings.
- Place a rack on the 3rd rack holder up.
- Put the air fryer basket with the chicken on the higher of the racks.
- Turn the NuWave Bravo on, and press the Menu button to go to the Air Fry option.
- Adjust the temperature to 425° F.
- Press the Time/Temp button and adjust the cooking time to 45 minutes.
- Press the Start button/dial to begin the cook.
- After 25 minutes, press the TOP/BTM button and adjust the top heating element to 40%.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
(If you notice any drippings causing smoke, you may have to stop earlier.)
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.