1 pound ground chicken
Freshly cracked black pepper to taste
Sea salt to taste
Bread of choice
Extra light olive
- Season the meat.
- Hand mix the ground meat into the seasonings.
- Form 4 patties and add a dent in the middle of each. This will help prevent them swelling during the cook.
- Add the sear plate to the cooker, on the lowest rack level.
- Set the cooker to Sear Crisp, 400° F., 14 minutes cooking time.
- Press start to begin preheating.
- When preheat is finished, spray the sear plate with oil.
- Put the patties on the sear plate, close and hit Start.
- Flip the patties after 7 minutes.
- When there are just 4 minutes left in the cook, add the bread. Depending on your type of bread, you may want to wait till just 3 or 2 minutes are left.
- Allow the cooking time to complete