5 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breast halves, about 6 total
Seasonings of choice
- Season the chicken to taste.
- Press the Power button on the Power Smokeless Grill XL, and set the grill temperature to 400° F.
- Allow the grill to heat to 400° F. and then wait another few minutes, to ensure the grill is fully hot.
- Place the chicken breast on the grill and have a meat probe from a meat thermometer in more than one of them. The right side of the indoor grill cooks hotter than the left side.
- Cook the chicken till it reaches 115° F., this may take a little less than 20 minutes.
- Flip the chicken, and allow it to cook until the meat temperature is at least 165° F. Check all pieces for proper meat temperature.
- Allow the meat to rest for 5 minutes.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.