3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves.
Lemon pepper seasoning of choice
Old bay seasoning
- Season the chicken.
- Place the wire rack on the lowest rack level.
- Place the grill rack into the bake pan, to catch drippings.
- Place the chicken on the grill rack.
- Place the pan on the wire rack.
- Set the cooker to Air Fry, 400° F, 40-45 minutes.
- Press the Start button to begin the cook.
- After about 20 minutes, pause and flip the chicken over.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.
- Allow the meat about 5 minutes to rest outside the cooker, to reabsorb juices.