3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves.
Lemon pepper seasoning of choice
Old bay seasoning
- Season the chicken.
- Place the wire rack on the lowest rack level.
- Place the grill rack into the bake pan, to catch drippings.
- Place the chicken on the grill rack.
- Place the pan on the wire rack.
- Set the cooker to Air Fry, 400° F, 40-45 minutes.
- Press the Start button to begin the cook.
- After about 20 minutes, pause and flip the chicken over.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.
- Allow the meat about 5 minutes to rest outside the cooker, to reabsorb juices.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.