3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1/2 cup water
3 ounces lemon juice or juice of 2 lemons
1 Tbs black peppercorns
Extra light olive oil
Lemon pepper seasoning
Chicken seasonings of choice
- Put the large pot in the cooker.
- Add the water, lemon juice and black peppercorns.
- Cover the chicken with a light coating of oil.
- Season the chicken with seasonings.
- Put the chicken into the Crisper Basket.
- Put the Crisper Basket into the larger pot.
- If you have the meat probe:
- Place it horizontally into a piece of chicken.
- Set the cooker to Steam & Crisp, then select Chicken, Well Done.
- If you don’t have the meat probe:
- Set the cooker to Steam & Crisp, 390° F., 28 minutes
- Press Start.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.
- Let the meat set outside the cooker for about 5 minutes, to reabsorb juices.