3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1/2 cup water
3 ounces lemon juice or juice of 2 lemons
1 Tbs black peppercorns
Extra light olive oil
Lemon pepper seasoning
Chicken seasonings of choice
- Put the large pot in the cooker.
- Add the water, lemon juice and black peppercorns.
- Cover the chicken with a light coating of oil.
- Season the chicken with seasonings.
- Put the chicken into the Crisper Basket.
- Put the Crisper Basket into the larger pot.
- If you have the meat probe:
- Place it horizontally into a piece of chicken.
- Set the cooker to Steam & Crisp, then select Chicken, Well Done.
- If you don’t have the meat probe:
- Set the cooker to Steam & Crisp, 390° F., 28 minutes
- Press Start.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.
- Let the meat set outside the cooker for about 5 minutes, to reabsorb juices.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.ninja foodi xl pressure cooker steam fryer ol701