6 Boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Old Bay seasoning
Chicken seasoning of choice
- Turn the Ninja Foodi Grill XL on.
- Press the Grill button and set the cooking temperature to Hi.
- Put the meat probe into the jack on the side of the indoor grill.
- Press the Preset button.
- Set the type to Chicken. (use right side arrows)
- Doneness should default to well done, which you want.
- Press the Start button to begin preheating.
- While preheating. Season the meat with the seasoning and spices.
- After seasoning the meat, insert the meat probe into a large part of meat.
- After preheating is finished, add the food to the grill. Then close it and it will begin to cook.
- Flip the meat over when asked to by the grill.
- When the target temperature is reached, remove the chicken and allow them to rest for 5 minutes. The grill will count the 5 minutes rest time for you.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.