3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Extra light olive oil
Old Bay seasoning
Freshly ground black pepper
- Cover the chicken with a light coating of oil.
- Season the chicken.
- Place the sear plate on the lowest rack level.
- Set the cooker to Sear Crisp, 400° F., About 20 minutes cooking time.
- Press start to begin preheating.
- After preheating pause and place the chicken on the sear plate.
- Resume the cook after closing the cooker.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.