2 Cups brown rice
2 Cups cool water
2 – 4 Frozen boneless skinless chicken breast
Freshly ground black pepper
1 – 2, 15oz Jars of Alfredo sauce
- Add the water and rice to the Instance Pot. Do not use a trivet.
- Add the frozen chicken breast.
- Add freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Put on the Instant Pot lid and close the seal.
- Set to Multigrain. Which defaults to 22 minutes High Pressure with Keep Warm set to On.
- Or use Manual Pressure Cook at High Pressure for 22 minutes and Keep Warm enabled.
- Allow a 10 minute Natural Release. Wait 10 minutes after the cook is finished and then press the pressure release button. Take care to avoid the pressure release exhaust area.
- After releasing the pressure, open the lid and pour in the Alfredo sauce.
- Mix the chicken, rice and sauce.
- Place a non-pressure lid onto the pot. Or use your Instant Pot lid, with the pressure release open, do not close pressure again.
- Allow the Keep Warm function to simmer the ingredients for about 10 – 15 minutes.