Ready made pie crusts
40-45 ounces of pie filling
- Spray a 9″ pie dish well with cooking spray.
- Place a pie crust into the pie dish.
- Sprinkle a little cinnamon on the pie crust in the dish.
- Add the pie filling.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon over top of the pie filling.
- Cover the top with another pie crust.
- Press the edges of the pie crust and you can flute the edges with a fork if you desire.
- Poke holes in the top pie crust for venting.
- Place a rack on level 3.
- Place the dish on the level 3 rack.
- Set the cooker to Bake 425° F., 30 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin the cook.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Remove the pie and allow it to fully cool.