3/4 pound dough ball
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese slices
Other toppings of choice
- Make the Pizza Dough using your bread machine’s instructions for pizza dough.
- Pre-heat the Air Fryer Toaster Oven using the Pizza setting and 450° F. temperature. With a pizza stone.
- Spread the dough out on a pizza peel. You can use flour under the pizza peel.
- Place pizza sauce across one side of the dough.
- Add shredded mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
- Add other toppings of choice.
- Fold the pizza over like a pocket.
- Use a fork to flute the edges.
- Allow the pizza stone to heat for 20 minutes.
- Place the calzone on the pizza stone in the Air Fryer Toaster Oven.
- Allow it to cook for about 10 minutes.