Pancake Mix you have not used, can make great Chocolate Chip Cookies. This recipe makes about 7 big Chocolate Chip Cookies.
1 1/2 cups Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Pancake mix
6 Tbs. Sugar
1/4 cup Chocolate Chips (Note that white chips may turn brown while cooking.)
2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1/4 cup water
Pam cooking spray
1) Spray the bottom serving pan with Pam spray.
2) Place the dry ingredients, except the chips into a bowl and mix them together.
3) Pour the water and and vanilla extract over the mixed dry ingredients and start to stir it in.
4) Stir till dough forms.
5) Roll the dough flat, till about 1/4 inch in thickness.
6) Use the open end of a drinking glass or coffee cup, to press out round cookies in the dough.
After you press some cookies, you may have to gather and roll the remaining dough. To have enough for the remaining cookies.
7) Place the cookies on the bottom serving tray evenly spaced.
8) Add an even portion of the chips, to the top of each cookie and press in just a little bit lightly with your finger.
9) Cook for 15 minutes at high power.
10) Remove the lid and allow to cool. Then place the cookies on a plate.