Burger Seasoning of choice
- Mix the ground beef with the burger seasoning.
- Form the meat into patties.
- Arrange the patties on the Grill Plate of the NuWave Primo Grill Oven.
- Put on the NuWave Primo Power Dome and Power Head.
- Set the cook to 400° F., 50% Top/50% Bottom.
- Press the Probe Button and set the probe temperature of your choice. 155° F. for Medium Well-Well Done.
- Press the Start/Pause button, to begin the cook.
- At 135° F., pause the cook, remove the meat probe and flip the burgers over.
- Put the meat probe back into a burger.
- Put back on the NuWave Primo Power Dome and Power Head.
- Press the Start/Pause button, to resume the cook.
- Allow the cook to complete.