Frozen Burger Patty
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Burger Seasoning(s) of choice
- Cover the frozen burger patty with oil and seasoning.
- Place the patty into the Crisper Pan for the Breville Combi Wave.
- Place the Crisper Pan into the Breville Combi Wave, with the legs folded in.
- Press the From Frozen button.
- Adjust to the Meat setting.
- Adjust the weight to 8 ounces. (Since things typically under cook from frozen, this will compensate.)
- Press Start to begin the cook. There will be a 10 minute defrost and 18 minute cook. Flip the patty when the chime occurs about 4 minutes into the cooking phase.
- Test the meat is cooked with a meat thermometer.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.