Box Cake of Choice. Typically involves the following or similar:
box cake mix
1 cup water
1/3 cup oil (I use canola oil for cakes)
3 eggs (I use large eggs)
Pam cooking spray
- Spray the Bundt Cake Pan with non-stick spray.
- As instructed on the box, mix all the ingredients with a mixer, first on low speed 30 seconds, then on medium for 2 minutes. (Unless your box cake mix instructs otherwise. Follow the box instructions.)
- Pour the cake batter into the Bundt Cake pan.
- Place the Bundt Cake pan with mix on the 1″ rack.
- Heat at high power/350° F. for 40 minutes. The top may be very brown. Use a toothpick/knife, to check whether the inside is fully cooked.
- Let the cooked Bundt Cake sit in the NuWave Oven, with the lid removed for just 10 minutes. Do not allow it to sit longer than 10 minutes.
- Flip the Bundt Cake onto a Cake Serving Tray. The browned part will now be on the bottom of the cake and not visible.
- Set aside to cool for about 30 minutes.
- Once cooled, you can apply icing.