Here’s how to make great tasting Buffalo Wings in the NuWave Oven
8 – 15 Tyson Frozen Chicken Wing sections, frozen
Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Wing Sauce (to taste)
Pam Cooking Spray
1) Spray the 4 inch rack with Pam Spray.
2) Place each chicken wing section on the 4 inch rack.
3) Cook at high power for 20 minutes.
4) Turn the wings over.
5) Cook for 20 minutes on high power.
6) Pour some Buffalo Wing Sauce in a food storage container. Enough to cover the bottom. Then add all the wings.
7) Pour some sauce over the wings, seal the container and shake the sauce all over the wings. Then remove the wings.