10 Large Frozen Fried Shrimp
1 Tbsp Butter
Hot Wing Sauce
- Arrange the frozen shrimp on the Grill Plate.
- Cover with the NuWave Primo Power Dome and Power Head.
- Set the Cook to 400° F., 50% Top/50% Bottom, 7 minutes cooking time.
- Press the Start/Pause button, to begin the cook.
- While the shrimp are cooking:
- Place the butter into a sauce pan and heat it at 175° F.
- Once the butter is melted, pour in hot wing sauce, enough to fully cover the shrimp in a container.
- Mix the butter and wing sauce.
- Transfer the mixture to a container you can seal with the shrimp after the cook.
- Allow the shrimp cooking time to complete.
- Place the shrimp into the container with the sauce mixture.
- Mix the sauce and shrimp. So the shrimp are fully coated with sauce.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.