10 Large Frozen Fried Shrimp
1 Tbsp Butter
Hot Wing Sauce
- Arrange the frozen shrimp on the Grill Plate.
- Cover with the NuWave Primo Power Dome and Power Head.
- Set the Cook to 400° F., 50% Top/50% Bottom, 7 minutes cooking time.
- Press the Start/Pause button, to begin the cook.
- While the shrimp are cooking:
- Place the butter into a sauce pan and heat it at 175° F.
- Once the butter is melted, pour in hot wing sauce, enough to fully cover the shrimp in a container.
- Mix the butter and wing sauce.
- Transfer the mixture to a container you can seal with the shrimp after the cook.
- Allow the shrimp cooking time to complete.
- Place the shrimp into the container with the sauce mixture.
- Mix the sauce and shrimp. So the shrimp are fully coated with sauce.