1 cup buckwheat flour
3 large eggs, beaten
3/4 cup water
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon granulated sweetener
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Sprayable extra light olive oil
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a smaller bowl.
- Combine the wet ingredients into the large bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Spray a 4 slice waffle mold with a light coating of oil.
- Place the wire rack under the waffle mold outside of the cooker.
- Set the cooker to Preheat, 350° F., 5 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- Pour the waffle batter into the waffle mold.
- After preheating, put the rack with the waffle mold on the middle rack level.
- Set the cooker to Bake 350°, 12 minutes.
- Press Start, to begin baking.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
Note: This recipe can also be used in waffle makers using their normal settings, and the recipe can fill a 4 slice waffle maker.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Listen to this in Podcast format
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.