2 – 3 pound boneless salmon fillet
4 Tbs. Butter
- Mix/Combine Brine ingredients fully using a whisk and allow to cool.
- Brine uncovered overnight in refrigerator, 8 – 12 hours.
- Rinse and pat the salmon dry with paper towels.
- Let the salmon rest uncovered in the refrigerator, for 2 – 4 hours. It should have a shiny coating.
- Take salmon out to rest at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
- Pre-heat the NuWave Medley XL Skillet to 350° F.
- Melt the butter in the skillet at 350° F.
- Make sure the butter is spread all over the bottom of the skillet.
- Grill the Salmon on one side for 5 minutes at 350° F.
- Flip the Salmon over. And insert a meat probe.
- Continue to cook for about 6 more minutes at 350° F., until the internal meat temperature is 145° F.