Up to 8 Bratwurst, fresh
- Turn the NuWave Jubilee Double Grill on.
- Insert the meat probe into the probe jack and the other end deep into one of the Bratwurst.
- Set the cook to 475° F.
- Press the Probe button and set the probe temperature to 185° F. or your desired temperature. Anything 165° F. or above is safe for Bratwurst.
- Press the Preheat button and then press the Start button to begin preheating.
- After the preheat is complete, arrange the Bratwurst on the grill.
- Close the NuWave Jubilee, and while closing set the top plate directly on top of the Bratwurst. To have both the top and bottom grill plates directly touching the Bratwurst.
- Press the Start button to begin the cook.
- Allow the cook to complete.
Note: 8 Bratwurst takes about 12-13 minutes.