4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, about 8 – 10 ounces each, fresh/thawed
4 Large Eggs
2 Cups Buttermilk
2 Cups All Purpose Flour
2 Cups Yellow Corn Meal
1/2 Cup Corn Starch
1 Ounce Applewood Smoked Salt
1 Ounce Old Bay Seasoning or other seasoning of choice
1 Tbs. Ground Black Pepper
6 Cups Warm Water
2/3 Cup Kosher Salt
2/3 Cup Sugar
1 Ounces Butter
Nashville Hot Chicken Sauce
- Combine the Brine mixture and allow it to cool. You may add ice cubes to cool it quickly if you desire.
- Cut the Chicken Breasts once each lengthwise. Then cut them 4 times at equal parts widthwise. To make 8 Boneless Wings per chicken breast, 32 total.
- Pour the cooled Brine mixture into a large bowl, then add the Boneless Wing meat. (You can divide the chicken and brine into 2 bowls if you prefer.)
- Place the bowl with brine and Boneless Wings into the refrigerator uncovered for 6 hours.
- Then remove the Boneless Wing meat from the Brine mixture, and pat the exterior of the meat lightly with paper towels.
- Combine the wet ingredients in a bowl as a buttermilk egg wash.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl as breading.
- Place 2 mesh racks in the NuWave Brio 14Q. One in the lowest rack holder guide and the other on the rack holder guide above that.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the buttermilk egg wash.
- Coat each piece fully with breading.
- Spray cooking spray over the exterior of all the chicken
- Set the NuWave Brio 14Q to 400° F., 25 minutes cooking time.
- Press the Preheat button.
- Press the Start/Pause button to begin the preheat.
- After preheating is finished. Put 16 boneless wings on each mesh rack.
- Close the door on the NuWave Brio 14Q and the cook will start automatically.
- After 15 minutes, swap the racks.
- Allow the final 10 minutes to complete.
- Heat and mix the sauce ingredients in a sauce pan during this final 10 minutes.
- Pour the sauce into a large bowl/container.
- Ensure the chicken is at least 165° F.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the sauce.