About 4 Frozen Chicken Breast
- Arrange the frozen Chicken Breast on the Grill Plate
- Cover with the NuWave Primo Power Dome and Power Head.
- Set the Cook to 350° F., 50% Top/50% Bottom, 10 minutes cooking time.
- Press the Start/Pause button.
- After the 10 minutes completes, flip the chicken breast over.
- Now set the Cook to 400° F., 50% Top/50% Bottom. Insert the Meat Probe into the Probe jack and into a thick portion of meat. Then set the meat temperature to 175° F.
- Replace the Power Dome and Power Head. Then press the Start/Pause button, to continue the cook.
- Allow the cook to complete. It may take about 5 minutes.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.