2, 4 ounce Frozen Tilapia Fillets
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Applewood Smoked Sea Salt
Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- Cover the Frozen Tilapia Fillets with a light coating of Oil.
- Sprinkle Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder to preference, on both sides.
- Place the Frozen Tilapia Fillets on a Crisper Tray.
- Place the Crisper Tray on the top rack of the Power Air Fryer Oven Elite.
- Cook at 370° F. for 15 minutes.
- Test the meat temperature is at least 145° F.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.