2 cups of black walnuts, shell and husk removed
1 tablespoon granulated sweetener of choice
1.5 tablespoons of honey
3 tablespoons extra light olive oil
- Place the rack on the low rack level.
- Place 2 cups of black walnuts on the bake pan.
- Place the bake pan on the rack.
- Set the cooker to Bake, 350° F., 7 minutes cooking time.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Take the pan out and let it cool on a heat resistant surface at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Add the nuts to a glass bowl food chopper.
- Pulse the food chopper until things are a buttery consistency.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients.
- Pulse the food chopper until your desired degree of smoothness is achieved.
- Be sure to open and press down anything that sticks to the side walls and continue mixing, so it all mixes well.
- Enjoy! (No need to refrigerate.)
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Listen to this in Podcast format
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.