1.5 cups of black beans, not soaked
4 cups of cold water
- Pour the beans into the pot.
- Pour in the water.
- Mix the beans and water, just to have things more evenly distributed in the pot.
- Place the pressure cook lid onto the pressure cooker.
- Lock the lid so it is sealed.
- Set the cooker to the Pressure cooking option.
- Ensure it is set to High Pressure, which is the default pressure level.
- Press the Time button and adjust the cooking time to 25 minutes.
- Make sure the pressure valve is in the locked position.
- Press the dial in to start the cook.
- When the cooking time completes, allow 15 minutes of natural release. Then release the remaining pressure. Use caution when releasing pressure.
You may also see the video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.