2 Black Bean Burger Patties, frozen
2 Slices of Bread
2 Slices of Cheese
- Turn the NuWave Jubilee Double Grill on.
- Set the cook to 475° F., 8 minutes, 30 seconds cooking time.
- Press the Preheat button and then press the Start button to begin preheating.
- After the preheat is complete, arrange the black bean burger patties on the grill.
- Close the NuWave Jubilee, and while closing set the top plate directly on top of the black bean burger patties. To have both the top and bottom grill plates directly touching the patties.
- Press the Start button to begin the cook.
- Allow the cook to complete.
- Cover the outside of the bread with buttery spread.
- Build the sandwich, with the black bean burger patties, bread, cheese and place some guacamole on the inside of the top piece of bread.
- Preheat the NuWave Jubilee again to 475° F. and 1 minute cooking time.
- After the preheat is complete place the fully built sandwich on the grill plate.
- Close the grill with the top plate held up as high as possible.
- Gently bring the top plate down onto the top piece of bread, and press the Start button to begin the cook.
- Allow the minute to complete.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.