1.25 pounds of ground bison meat
- Spread the meat out and apply seasonings to taste.
- Blend the meat and spices.
- Form 3 burger patties.
- Place the burger patties on the air fryer basket with the baking pan underneath.
- Place the bison burger patties into the Air Fryer Toaster Oven.
- Set to Air Fry, cooking temperature 375° F. and cooking time of about 20 minutes.
(Use 375° F. if your cooker typically cooks things hotter than others, but use 400° F. if your cooker usually cooks at the expected temperature.)
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Check the burgers internal temperature is at or above 160° F.
Note: More on How to Cook Bison from the National Bison Association.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.