3 frozen bison burger patties
Extra light olive oil
Burger seasoning of choice
- Cover the frozen patties with a light coating of oil.
- Apply seasoning to the patties.
- Place the patties in the air fryer basket.
- Place the basket on the higher of the 2 rack levels on a rack.
- Place the bake pan on the lower rack level.
- Set the cooker to Broil Low heat, 24 minutes.
- Press the Start button to begin cooking.
- Flip the patties about half way through the cooking time.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 160° F.