Makes 6 Large Drop Biscuits with Cinnamon.
1 1/2 cup Carbquick or Bisquick . (Carbquick has 90% less carbs than Bisquick.)
1 1/2 tsp baking power
1 Tbs. Sugar substitute or sugar. (A good sugar substitute is ZSweet.)
1/2 Tbs. Cinnamon
1/2 cup Unsweetened vanilla almond milk or regular cow’s milk. (Unsweetened vanilla almond milk has just 1 carb per serving and about the same amount of fiber.)
1 large egg
8 tsp mayonnaise
Pam cooking spray
1) Spray the bottom serving pan with Pam spray.
2) Place the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix them together.
3) Pour the mayonnaise, egg and almond milk/cow’s milk over the mixed dry ingredients and start to stir it in.
4) Stir till dough forms.
5) Spoon out 6 biscuits on the bottom serving tray, evenly spaced.
6) Cook for 13 minutes at high power. Or until the tops start turning browner.
7) Top with butter if desired and enjoy.