Cookie Recipe that makes about 8 – 10 big Macadamia White Chip Cookies.
1 1/2 cups Carbquick or Bisquick. (Carbquick has 90% less carbs than Bisquick.)
1 1/2 tsp baking power
3/4 cup Sugar substitute or sugar. (If using 100% Erythritol, use 1 cup.)
1/3 cup White Chips (chip size of your choice)
1/3 cup Macadamia Nuts, pieces
1/2 Tbs. Vanilla Extract
1/2 cup Unsweetened vanilla almond milk or regular cow’s milk. (Unsweetened vanilla almond milk has just 1 carb per serving and about the same amount of fiber.)
Pam cooking spray
1) Spray the bottom serving pan with Pam spray.
2) Place the dry ingredients, except the nuts and white chips into a bowl and mix them together.
3) Pour the almond milk/cow’s milk and vanilla extract over the mixed dry ingredients and start to stir it in.
4) Stir till dough forms.
5) Roll the dough flat, till about 1/4 inch in thickness.
6) Use the open end of a drinking glass or coffee cup, to press out round cookies in the dough.
After you press some cookies, you may have to gather and roll the remaining dough. To have enough for the remaining cookies.
7) Place the cookies on the bottom serving tray evenly spaced. You probably will not be able to fit them all at once. Just include as many as can fit with at least 1/2 inch space between them. (They will spread and become much wider while cooking.)
8) Add an even portion of the nuts and white chips to the top of each cookie and press in some.
9) Cook for 13 – 15 minutes at high power.
10) Remove the lid and wait 20 minutes. So they have time to harden and cool. Then place the cookies on a plate.
11) Repeat steps 7 – 9 for the remaining cookie dough cut outs.
The above recipe, has been successfully tested using: Carbquick