Betty Crocker Ultimate Chocolate Brownie mix. Package for 20.
2 Tbs water
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1) Stir all ingredients in a bowl.
2) Spray a 9″ nonstick cake pan with nonstick spray, such as Pam.
2) Pour the mixed ingredients into the pan and place it on the low rack of the Super Wave Oven.
3) Cook at 300 degrees F for 35 minutes. Portions of the top may appear to be burnt. Beneath that thin layer everything should be just fine and moist.
4) Testing with a toothpick should show a little on the toothpick, but mostly clean.
5) Immediately remove from the Super Wave Oven and allow to cool.