Betty Crocker Ultimate Chocolate Brownie mix. Package for 20.
2 Tbs water
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1) Stir all ingredients in a bowl.
2) Spray the 10″ nonstick baking pan with nonstick spray, such as Pam.
2) Pour the mixed ingredients into the pan and place it on the 1″ rack.
3) Cook on high power for 35 – 40 minutes.
4) Testing with a toothpick should show a little on the toothpick, but mostly clean.
5) Remove the lid and allow to cool. You can leave the baking pan on the serving tray and 1″ rack while it cools.
With the NuWave oven cooking brownies, the top does not get over brown/dark like with the Super Wave Oven. The NuWave oven is able to bake brownies more evenly. Just like a conventional oven, just quicker.