Beef Brisket Flat, about 5 pounds
Beef Seasoning of Choice
1 & 1/4 Cup Beef Broth
1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
1/2 Cup Water
1 Tbs Worcestershire Sauce
- Trim excess fat and silver-skin from the Brisket. You may leave some fat, but remove most of the fat.
- Cut the Brisket in half, to be able to fit into the Instant Pot.
- Be sure to cut against the grain. It’s easier and keeps the meat from becoming frayed.
- Coat the pieces of Beef Brisket with your Beef Seasoning/Rub of choice.
- Add all fluids into the Instant Pot inner/cooking pot.
- Insert the trivet into the inner/cooking pot.
- Place the Brisket pieces into the Instant Pot inner/cooking pot.
- Put on the Instant Pot lid and close the seal.
- Pressure Cook at High Pressure for 1 hour 10 minutes.
- Timing should be the weight of the brisket x 10, then add 20 minutes. (5 x 10) + 20 = 70
- Allow a 30 minute Natural Release. Wait 30 minutes after the cook is finished and then press the pressure release button. Take care to avoid the pressure release exhaust area.
- Check the meat temperature, it should be over 190° F.
- Put a rack on the 2nd from the lowest rack holder of the NuWave Bravo XL Smart Oven Air Fryer.
- After releasing pressure on the Instant Pot. Use tongs or the trivet to pull the 2 Brisket pieces from the Instant Pot.
- Place the Grilling Rack into the Baking Pan for the NuWave Bravo XL Smart Oven Air Fryer.
- Transfer the brisket pieces to the Grilling Rack.
- Place the Grilling Rack into the NuWave Bravo XL Smart Air Fryer Oven.
- Press the ON/OFF Button, to turn the Smart Oven On.
- Press the MENU Button until the Broil option is selected.
- Press the Start Button/Dial.
- Allow to cook on Broil for the default 500° F. for 10 minutes.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.