2 Slabs Beef Back Ribs, about 5 pounds
Beef Seasoning of Choice
1 & 1/2 Cup Beef Broth
1/2 Cup Water
- Remove the membrane from the back of the ribs.
- Cut away any other excess fat as desired.
- Cover the ribs with your beef rub of choice.
- Then cover the ribs with a light coating of Worcestershire sauce. This will help the rub absorb into the meat.
- Cut each slab of Beef Back Ribs into quarters.
- Add Beef Broth and Water into the Instant Pot inner/cooking pot.
- Insert the trivet into the inner/cooking pot.
- Place the Beef Back Ribs into the Instant Pot inner/cooking pot.
- Put on the Instant Pot lid and close the seal.
- Pressure Cook at High Pressure for about 20-25 minutes.
- Allow a 15 minute Natural Release. Wait 15 minutes after the cook is finished and then press the pressure release button. Take care to avoid the pressure release exhaust area.
- Check the meat temperature, it should be over 190° F.
- Put the Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven’s Air Fryer Basket into the Baking Pan.
- After releasing pressure on the Instant Pot. Use tongs or the trivet to pull the Beef Back Ribs from the Instant Pot.
- Transfer the Beef Ribs to the Air Fryer Basket.
- Place the Backing Pan with the Air Fryer Basket onto the 2nd Rack up in the Cuisinart Digital Air Fryer Toaster Oven.
- Set the Digital Air Fryer Toaster Oven to Broil for 5 minutes at 450° F.