1 cup Carbquick or Bisquick. (Carbquick has 90% less carbs than Bisquick.)
1/8 cup Sugar substitute or sugar. (A good sugar substitute is ZSweet.)
1/2 Tbs. imitation banana extract flavoring
1/2 cup walnuts, crushed
6 Tbs. half and half (or non-dairy creamer)
1 large egg.
2 tablespoon water
Pam cooking spray
1) Spray the bottom serving tray with Pam spray.
2) Mix all ingredients, till lumpy.
3) Pour out 3 large pancakes.
4) Cook at high power for 13 minutes.
5) Flip and cook at high power for 6 minutes.
6) Flip the pancakes to their other side before platting. So the side cooked first is facing upward.