1 Pillsbury pie crust/shell, one from the pack of 2.
1 Jell-O Banana Cream Instant Pudding Mix 5.1 Ounce Box
1 Jell-O Banana Cream Instant Pudding Mix 3.4 Ounce Box
4 & 1/4 Cups Whole Milk
- Place the pie shell into a Pyrex Pie Dish.
- Place the pie pan on the 1 inch rack.
- Cook at high power for 15 minutes. The pie shell will be golden brown.
- Set aside to cool. Place on a wire rack, to help it cool faster.
- Pour milk into a bowl, then add both packets of pudding mix and whisk for 2 minutes.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes and the pudding will set.
- Pour the set pudding into the cooled pie crust.
- Place in the refrigerator and allow to get cold for 1+ hours.