2 cups almond flour
2 large eggs, beaten
2 large bananas
1/4 cup teaspoons honey
3/4 cup unsalted butter (1.5 sticks), melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp guar gum
sprayable extra light olive oil
- Spray a 9″ ramekin with oil.
- Use an electric hand mixer, to blend the bananas and the wet ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Hand mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and hand mix well.
- Add the ingredients to the ramekin.
- Remove the crisper tray.
- Put the ramekin in.
- Put the crisper tray inside over the top of the ramekin. This helps prevent the top from being too overcooked.
- Set the cooker to Bake, 350° F., 30 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin the cook.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Take the ramekin out, and let things cool down some.