If you have Tilapia frozen and want it quickly cooked for a nice meal. The NuWave oven can help you have Tilapia frozen to cooked in less than 20 minutes.
2 – 5 4oz tilapia filets (frozen)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 – 2 Tbs. Mrs. Dash Original Blend
- Lightly coat the frozen filets with oil.
- Shake Mrs. Dash on both sides of the filets.
- Place the filets on the 4 inch high rack.
- If cooking 2 filets, cook on high power for 12 – 15 minutes.
If cooking 5 filets, cook on high power for 15 – 20 minutes.
Bonus Seafood Sauce Recipe:
Here’s a great seafood sauce you can use. It’s similar to taste to cocktail sauce, but with a twist.
1 part Grey Poupon Dijon mustard
3 parts ketchup
- Add the Gray Poupon to a dipping dish.
- Then add the ketchup.
- Mix them with a knife or spoon.
- Use this for fish dip or any seafood as you would use cocktail sauce. If you want it spicier, just add more Gray Poupon.