Spaghetti Squash, about 3 pounds
2 ounces of extra virgin olive oil
Lawry’s Seasoned Salt to taste
- Lightly wash the exterior of the spaghetti squash with liquid hand soap and water, then rinse the exterior and dry.
- Cut the spaghetti squash open lengthwise.
- Remove all seeds and loose strings from inside of the spaghetti squash.
- Rub an ounce of extra virgin olive oil around the interior and rim of one half of spaghetti squash
- Rub an ounce of oil around the interior and rim of the other half of spaghetti squash
- Shake seasoned salt over the oil coated interior of both halves of the spaghetti squash to taste.
- Place the 2 halves of spaghetti squash on the 1 inch rack, with the cut interior of the spaghetti squash facing up.
- Cook for 30 minutes at high power.
- To test if done. Press a fork into the inside of the spaghetti squash and see if it goes easily through the inside meat of the spaghetti squash.
- Use the fork, to scrape the flesh out of the spaghetti squash. It will come out looking like spaghetti.
- Enjoy and serve as desired. This is a great alternative to pasta, is more healthful, has far less carbs and less calories.