3 jumbo baking potatoes
Freshly cracked black pepper
Salt of choice
- Use a baking pan to hold the potatoes during the cook.
- Prick the potatoes in several places with a fork for venting.
- Cover the potatoes with oil.
- Sprinkle spices on the potatoes.
- Set a rack holder on the lowest rack position.
- Insert the meat probe into the meat probe jack and deep into a potato.
- Turn the NuWave Bravo on and press the Probe button.
- Set the probe target temperature to 210° F.
- Set the cooking temperature to 425° F., then press the Preheat button.
- Press the Start button/dial to begin preheating.
- After the preheat is complete, place the baking pan with the potatoes on the rack holder.
- Close the door and press the Start button/dial to begin the cook.
- Allow the potatoes to cook until the target temperature is reached. This may take about an hour.
- Remove the potatoes and allow them to cool a little.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.