2 jumbo baking/russet potatoes
Salt of choice
Freshly ground black pepper
- Fully wash and clean the potatoes.
- Poke the potatoes with holes using a fork.
- Cover the potatoes in a light coating of oil.
- Cover the potatoes in spices.
- Insert the meat probe into the probe jack and deep into a potato.
- Set the NuWave Brio 14Q to 400° F.
- Press the Probe button.
- Set the target temperature to 212° F.
- Press the Preheat button.
- Press the Start/Pause button to begin the preheat.
- After preheating is finished. Place the potatoes on the bottom grease catcher in the NuWave Brio 14Q.
- Close the door, to begin the cook.
- Allow the cook to complete.
- After removing the potatoes, allow them time to cool down a little.