4 boneless skinless chicken breast
8+ slices of bacon
Chicken seasoning of choice
Old Bay seasoning
- Season the chicken with seasonings.
- Wrap the chicken in bacon.
- Place the bacon wrapped chicken into an air fry basket.
- Place the air fry basket onto rack level 3.
- Place a rack on the lowest rack level.
- Place a bake pan on the rack on the lowest rack level.
- Use a meat probe system to track meat temperature. Since the chicken is wrapped you need an accurate means to know when the meat is done.
- Set the cooker to Air Fry 350-375° F., for 1 hour. This will give you ample time to track the cook, but the cook likely will not take an hour.
- Press Start to begin the cook.
- Be watchful for any smoke issues, if you see smoke occurring try lowering the cooking temperature.
- Cook the chicken until it’s 165° F.
- Remove the chicken and allow it 5 minutes to rest.