6 Slices of Bacon
- Place a rack on the 3rd rack holder up in the NuWave Bravo XL Smart Air Fryer Convection Toaster Oven.
- Place the grill rack into the baking pan, to catch drippings.
- Spray the grill rack with Cooking Spray.
- Place the bacon on the grill rack.
- Place the baking pan with grill rack onto the rack inside the NuWave Bravo XL Smart Oven Air Fryer. And close the door.
- Press the Power On/Off Button, to turn the Smart Oven On.
- Press the MENU button once for the Airfry preset.
- Turn the Start Button/Dial, till the temperature is down to 350° F.
- Press the TIME/TEMP Button.
- Turn the Start Button/Dial, till the cooking time is 25 – 30 minutes. Depending on your desired level of doneness and crispiness.
- Press in the Start Button/Dial.
- Allow to cook for the set amount of time.