6 slices of thick sliced bacon
- Place the rack on the upper rack level.
- Line the bake pan with wet paper towels. Remove the excess water from the wet paper towels first.
- Place the grilling rack into the bake pan on top of the wet paper towels.
- Place the bacon on the grilling rack.
- Set the cooker to Air Fry 425°, 16 minutes.
- Press the knob in to start preheating.
- After preheating put the bake pan in on the rack.
- After 8 minutes, open and spin the bake pan.
- Allow the cook time to complete.