6 slices of thick cut bacon
- Line the baking pan with web paper towels.
- Place the bacon in the air fry basket.
- Set the cooker to Bacon, 400° F. for 20 minutes.
- Press Start to allow the cooker to preheat.
- Once preheat is finished put the air fry basket on the middle rack level.
- Put the baking pan on the lower rack level.
- If things start smoking you may want to stop the cook early, but use your best judgement.
You may also see the video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.Gourmia Air Fryer Oven