About 3 slices of Bacon
- Put the wire rack into the pot in the Pressure Air Fryer.
- Place 3 slices of bacon on the wire rack. You will have to fold the slices of bacon to fit.
- Place the Air Frying lid onto the Pressure Air Fryer.
- Press the Air Fry button.
- Turn the dial to Beef and then press the dial button in, to confirm that option. (Keep the default 375° F. cooking temperature.)
- Press the Time button and turn the time down to 13 minutes.
- Press the dial button in, to start the cook.
- Allow the cooking time to complete, and also wait for the 2 minute cool down to complete fully. The display will turn blue when the cook is complete.