About 3 slices of Bacon
- Put the wire rack into the pot in the Pressure Air Fryer.
- Place 3 slices of bacon on the wire rack. You will have to fold the slices of bacon to fit.
- Place the Air Frying lid onto the Pressure Air Fryer.
- Press the Air Fry button.
- Turn the dial to Beef and then press the dial button in, to confirm that option. (Keep the default 375° F. cooking temperature.)
- Press the Time button and turn the time down to 13 minutes.
- Press the dial button in, to start the cook.
- Allow the cooking time to complete, and also wait for the 2 minute cool down to complete fully. The display will turn blue when the cook is complete.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.